Microsoft Office 365 University Promo code and Coupon Code and Microsoft Office 365 University 4-year Subscription (Student Validation Required) [Download] Promotions, Discount
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- Office 365 University is a subscription with 4 years included with initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access.
- An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
- IMPORTANT: This product is restricted for sale to full and part time enrolled university and college students, faculty, and staff in accredited universities. Proof of eligibility is required online before you can use this software. Please ensure that you are eligible to use this product before purchase. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.” The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license transferability limitations.
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the “Continue to Office.com” button to get your software. The “Continue to Office.com” button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you’ve completed your purchase.
2. You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
3. Select your preferred country and language.
4. From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
5. Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
Office 365 University has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from virtually anywhere.
I downloaded it right from here even though others said it wouldn’t work for them. My computer is less than a year old so I am not sure if that helped. My trial version of Microsoft Office had to be uninstalled in order for it to work, but a screen told me that which made it simple. This whole cloud thing is pretty great for finding my homework on other people’s computers and such. Works for me!